RE: [TenTec] Omni 6+ rx dead

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Omni 6+ rx dead
From: "Mike Pagel" <k9uw@wi-net.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:39:15 -0600
Hi Jim!

Sounds like a stuck relay to me.

Two ideas to float past you.  One, try a partial reset of the processor,
followed by a master reset if the partial reset does not work.  See page
2-2 in your manual for specifics.

Granted, it is a long shot but long shots are still worth pursuing when
the alternatives involve shipping and a long wait.

The other idea was to have you remove the cover and tap on relays to see
if one of them is hung up.  Not much fun, but possibly worth pursuing.

Good luck with your, Jim.  I love my 6+!

73,

de Mike, K9UW
Amherst, WI