Re: [TenTec] Your favorite TT rig? (for CW)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Your favorite TT rig? (for CW)
From: "w a lindsay-smith" <g3wni@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:11:07 -0000
Bill,

I have no experience of the Omni V. I have some 10 years ownership of an Omni V1+, and like you casual CW now but in my younger days much DX and Contesting.

It is a great rig. Having said that, I have very recently acquired a Argonaut V which is a "real" radio- excellent RX , QSK, and my main fun time CW rig, Get one

73 Bill. G3WNI.
----- Original Message ----- From: <Able2fly@aol.com>