Re: [TenTec] Your favorite TT rig? (for CW)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Your favorite TT rig? (for CW)
From: Dave Moorman <dmoorman4@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:15:14 -0600
I've used a Triton IV (digital) and a Corsair II extensively and an Argonaut 2 some mobile. I like the Corsair II - sweet receiver, nice QSK, good filters. The Argonaut II is OK but a little noisy and lacks a really sharp filter. Corsair II wins hands down. Haven't really used the Scout yet.

Dave K9SW

Corsair 2
Argonaut 2
Scout