Re: [TenTec]omni-d

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec]omni-d
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:31:56 -0500
The original Omni's were as follows:

Omni A  - Analog version
Omni D -  Digital version

Then came the series B modification which added two additional IF filter
slots, 30 meter receive and an AUX band position.  So this made

Omni A Series B - Analog Version
Omni D Series B - Digital Version

Later, TenTec had an upgrade kit that added the 12 meter band to the AUX
position, and 30 meter transmit to the above radios.

Finally, the Omni Series C came out.  It was available only in digital.  It
added the 18 mhz band, individual selection of IF and audio filter, and XIT.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC