[TenTec] Orion ... best option on the market

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion ... best option on the market
From: Dave Clark <w8do@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:30:36 -0800 (PST)
 I've had my Orion since late August and continue to feel it's the best amateur
radio tranceiver on the market.  Granted, I work mostly c.w., lots of weak
signal dxing, and a few contests.  My only complaint is that it doesn't take
care of dead band conditions.  When used in combination with the N4PY software
and a good antenna, this rig is nothing but awsome!  No resets and everything
works.

Happy Holidays to all .... maybe some of the negative thinkers will be more
positive in 2005.

Dave W8DO  www.nancyanddave.com