Re: [TenTec]omni-d (genealogy)

To: "tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec]omni-d (genealogy)
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:13:19 -0500
Bill,

This was done about a year ago or so on this reflector.  But I will try from
memory to give the genealogy.

After the Omni C, the main transceiver evolution continued as follows:

Corsair
Corsair II
Paragon
Omni V
Omni VI
Paragon II
Pegasus
Jupiter
Orion

There were of course many side branches for all the other transceivers.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC