Re: [TenTec] Orion Mic Woes - Sounds like RFI but Wasn't

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Mic Woes - Sounds like RFI but Wasn't
From: "Roger Borowski" <K9RB@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:33:51 -0500
Wow! If I were a member of a committee working group that maintains the
standards of the wiring of three pins, I'd sure be pissed too when somebody
goes and screws them up and gets them all out of order. You've got a big
issue now as it needs to be corrected pronto or renamed a "Pin one or two
problem"!