Re: [TenTec] TT 705 Fair Market Value?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT 705 Fair Market Value?
From: "Roger Borowski" <K9RB@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 14:53:57 -0500
$60 sounds like a fair but just slightly high price for a 705 with a bit of
"character" wear, Jeff. Depending on your situation and your heart, If it
were I, $50 sounds like it would be a nice deal good for the Boy Scouts.

PS; I've got a like brand new, spotless 705 here that was used only for
three days last August that I'd sell for $80 as well as a brand new, never
used, 700 hand mic that I'd sell for $24, but I haven't the time to
advertise them, so will do so now. If you, or anyone knows of anyone who
would like to own them, if they bought them both, I'd pay the insured
shipping to the 48 contiguous states. If someone wants one or the other,
buyer pays shipping insurance at my cost. I reside in NE Florida and can
conveniently ship via UPS or also Parcel Post or Priority Mail, but that
would have to wait until Monday, Dec.27th as the last thing I wish to do
next week is go to the Post Office. I have a UPS shipping account here and
its a convenient drop off just about a quarter mile away from me. PayPal to
K9RB@arrl.net gets shipped UPS immediately upon payment confirmation.
73, & Happy Holidays to all. -=Rog-K9RB=-