[TenTec] Triton power level

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton power level
From: "Allen Smith" <moses@frontier.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:39:24 -0700
Dave:  If your pal WA8JOC adjusts power output the way the Triton manual
instructs he will not be able to output QRP level power.  With the ALC fully
CCW to reduce power level the op is still supposed to advance the drive level
until the ALC indicator lights up (on the model 544 anyway) in order to retain
ALC control.

Ten-Tec Service sent me this response on December 9th when I asked about
turning the power down on a Triton: