Re: [TenTec] Orion and DXBase

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion and DXBase
From: "Tom Frank" <tfrank@i1.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 06:51:27 -0600
                Hello Merle,
                Thanks for your E mail and we are looking forward to seeing
you this morning and you and Hallye this evening.
                Thanks so also for your help on the macros in Hamscope.
You're right. If everything is not just perfect, the drop down box comes up.
Even the spacing on the <  >  must be just right.
                I can't beleive that Merle Bone is asking me a computer/
program question. Hi hi. I'm sorry, bukt I can't help you as I use Prolog2K.
                Thanks again Merle, tell Hallye hello, gm, and 73,

           Tom
           K0HHB
           FISTS  # 3441
           MVDXCC