Re: [TenTec] Re: About the ACOM/Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: About the ACOM/Orion
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 08:03:15 -0600
    John:

        Very interesting!  The K2 cable was not defective.  I talked with
Jim at SteppIR and reviewed the pin outs and checked them with my
multimeter.  The pin outs for the K2 cable were correct.  That cable simply
would not work with my Orion.  He gave me a different pin out combination
and then I modified a cable.  It worked.  He also sent me a new cable with
the modified pin out and that one also worked.

        I guess that I am very surprised that your K2 cable works with your
Orion.

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ