Re: [TenTec] Omni VI CI-V Address

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI CI-V Address
From: "Roger Borowski" <K9RB@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:42:19 -0500
>From my model #564 Omni VI Plus manual, Carl. ;
( I'm not certain if it also pertains to the model #563 Omni VI )

The Omni VI Plus will accommodate 1200,2400, 4800, 9600, and 19,200 baud.
This selection is made by using User Menu #2. Generally you will want to
select the highest rate supported by both the software package and the
transceiver. There is no mention of any default setting.

In addition, There will also be a transceiver address that must be
established. Check your software setup to see what address it expects from
the transceiver. For the Omni VI Plus or the ICOM 735 it will normally be
"04". The default value is preset 04 but is user selectable in the User Menu
#2.

I hope that helps you, Carl. 73, -=Rog-K9RB=-