Re: [TenTec] using amp to load rain gutter

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] using amp to load rain gutter
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:55:12 -0500
I wonder if I could use the RF exposure calculator to sue the US Navy for
making me work on the flight deck of aircraft carriers that were running
some 2 megawatts RF power with their search radar? They did tell us,
however, that the high power RF field could make one sterile, but they
forgot to tell us that it takes less RF exposure to kill you than it does to
make you sterile. :>)

Tommy

W4BQF