[TenTec] Drift Stabilizer

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Drift Stabilizer
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:36:33 -0800 (PST)
Larry,

It's not like surface mount where you need to be
clever in order to use your existing tools, but not a
"snap in" either. I'd say it's about on the same level
as installing a crystal filter in a small Japanese
rig, but with just a few more connections.

The hardest part is finding a good place to locate the
board. This is the best aftermarket accessory I've
ever found for a transceiver. But keep in mind I'm cw,
not digital.

Hope this helps!
73,
Don Wb8yqJ at yahoo.com