Re: [TenTec] Keyers?

To: roncasa@verizon.net,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Keyers?
From: Jim Davis <nn6ee@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 14:07:06 -0700 (PDT)
RON M'BOY!!!

Well I said that because of some of the negative
postings out here concerning the ORION!!!  Like
someone said "I don't like this" or "I don't like
that!!!" HMMMM???  Well as we all know there's
glitches in EVERY piece of Ham gear sold!!!  So as
long as TenTec supports "WE" their loyal customers
I'll try not to say a "discouraging word!!!"