Re: [TenTec] ARRL "regulation by bandwidth"

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ARRL "regulation by bandwidth"
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:08:12 -0400
On 4/14/05, Tommy <aldermant@alltel.net> wrote:
> Me also! You know if they are trying to regulate by bandwidth, they have
> something up there sleeve that probably is not going to be good for the
> hobby!
>
> Tommy
>
> W4BQF

It's been said before, but the ARRL is all we've got.  They are
hard-working and well-meaning, even if they don't measure up to some
folks' wishes.

If there's another organization that's doing a better job, I haven't
heard about it.

Sorry to add to this off-topic stuff.  We might all have a better day
if we just let the Tentec reflector be a Tentec reflector.

73, Martin
---
martin.ewing@gmail.com
http://blog.aa6e.net