Re: [TenTec] TenTec get together at Dayton

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec get together at Dayton
From: "HENRY PFIZENMAYER" <pfizenmayer@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:20:58 -0700
The last Drake Forum I went to about 2 years ago - had a Q and A session
about Drake gear - The Drake service manager was there (Frost) who moderated
the Q and A as well as a couple of the service guys - also many guru's in
the audience.  The pres of Drake was there and explained why they were no
longer in ham radio . I am very  new to Tentec so cannot help much plus I am
pretty remote - I would hope a local Dayton area guy might at least be able
to get a room assigned - problem would be to get the time/place announced -
guess something at the entrance area would do .

Rgds- Hank K7HP  Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec get together at Dayton