Re: [TenTec] TenTec get together at Dayton

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec get together at Dayton
From: Eric Rosenberg <wd3q@starpower.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:01:36 -0400
Mark --

I'm interested, but Friday night is the Top-Band dinner and Saturday is
everything else! How about Sunday AM.

How about at an indoor Arena spot during hte hamvention or Sunday AM
off-site?

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC

----------------

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:35:15 -0400
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
To: <tentec@contesting.com>

Are any of the reflector readers coming to the Dayton Hamvention(r) next
month?  Is anyone interested in having a dinner get together?  Let me know,
and I'll arrange a restaurant. I'm thinking Friday night, and I know there
will be conflicts. There's a Hometown Buffet a couple of miles from the
hamvention site, Hara Arena. It's an all you care to eat kind of place and
the food is pretty good.  Everyone would pay for their own meal.

I've already announced this on the TenTec SDR net. Feel free to pass the
word on the 20m TT net.