Re: [TenTec] Omni VI and power supply occilation???

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI and power supply occilation???
From: "denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 09:12:55 -0700
ok see privous reply....I just sent it off...
also the Omni, Ft 990 and uhf/vhf rigs are always attached to the battery
output..with a fused B+
TT gave me indication this morning that their power supply shut down
automatically when sensing ocillation...wonder if we are on the same
wavelength here...