Re: [TenTec] Orion 1st Year of Use: et al

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 1st Year of Use: et al
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 14:22:48 -0400
That's a nice story.  Sometimes they "take it away" before much
polishing happens, and sometimes the "polisher" tries too hard and
makes gouges that have to be patched!

It will be very interesting to see the V2 Orion firmware. Will the bug
count go up or down?  Taking odds? We hope for the best.

73 Martin AA6E