Re: [TenTec] Vertical Dipole "Fringe Benefits"

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Vertical Dipole "Fringe Benefits"
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:56:05 -0400
Me too.  I still have a multi-band vertical up, but of course its not a half
wave dipole.  Even so, it compares reasonably well with my beam.  (That is,
the beam is better, but not by an overwhelming margin).  So, going to a half
wave vertical dipole might be quite effective, as well as fun.  Of course,
the front to back would be terrible by comparison.