Re: [TenTec] 7/20/05: Ten-Tec announces ORION II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 7/20/05: Ten-Tec announces ORION II
From: Barry Gross <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:41:01 -0400
Orion I owners need to take a deep breath and chill.  It's only the
control processor that has changed, not the dsp processor as far as
the announcement goes.  Until the dust settles, I'm not convinced the
II will be other than an incremental improvement.  Basic receiver
performance may be unchanged.

73,
Barry N1EU