[TenTec] Ten Tec Homecoming Hamfest Request

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Homecoming Hamfest Request
From: "Reed O. Krenn" <reed_ww3a@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:16:57 -0400
i will be staying at the River Plantation RV Park in Sevierville this weekend.

By chance will any of the other members of the 'worshippers cult' be staying
there as well? We don't have a dinghy - yet - for our motorhome, so I need to
appeal to the kindness of others for a ride to the Homecoming Hamfest! I have
the offer of a ride from my neighbor (K4BEH), who will be staying elsewhere,
but it would be more convenient (i.e. less stressful, traffic-wise) for him
if someone were already at the campground.

Thanks in advance!
--
Reed O. Krenn / WW3A
reed_ww3a@alltel.net