[TenTec] UPS damage

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] UPS damage
From: "Don and Diana Cunningham" <wb5hak@duracom.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:50:24 -0600
Bob,
Just a quick followup.  My rig was only in transit two days (ground however,
not air), and I feel was insured adequately by TT.  The UPS driver here did
the same "drop and run" with me out there to receive it!!  He handed that
bulky Orion box to me such that I couldn't see the gash in the side facing
him and split quickly!!  I only saw it when I set it down inside the house,
long after his dust had settled on this country road.  He is a regular
driver on this route, and will get an earful on the next trip!!  I too know
this isn't UPS policy, but try reaching those clowns on a phone!!  I'll just
waylay him in my driveway (hehe) :-)
73 all,
Don, WB5HAK