[TenTec] Best Headphones?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Best Headphones?
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:29:45 -0500
W4ABW:

 >Bill, is that the Panasonic head phone ? I saw two or three head phone
selections today at CVS in Huntsville, AL.

         I'm guessing you're referring to me but my post
was December 17 so I'm not 100% sure:
http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/tentec/2005-December/060858.html

No, these are not Panasonic.  They are made in China
and retail for $9.99 at my local CVS store.  The
packaging says "Noise Cancelling Headphones", and
they look and perform like the Bose Quiet Comfort.
I'm sure my introductory circuit theory Professor
Amar Bose is having heartburn seeing these headphones
on the market!  They are an incredible value.  I
already bought 2 but may pick up a few more at this
price!

                                         73,  Bill  W4ZV