Re: [TenTec] Best Headphones?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Best Headphones?
From: John Nason / NA9U <na9u@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 08:50:05 -0800 (PST)
I just ran out and got a set of these at my local CVS
$14.99 (Chicago metro area).  They are marketed under
a brand name of TDE Systems.  They perform and sound
like the Bose headphones, which is quite erie to me
given the cost of the Bose phones.  I can't get the
volume out of them using them on my PC but the rig
drives them just fine.  I can't wait to give them a
spin on the Orion II when it comes in.

73,
John NA9U

http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/tentec/2005-December/060858.html