Re: [TenTec] Orion II Tuning Questions

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Tuning Questions
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:12:24 EST

I know what you mean Hank, my comment was directed at the question of   why
you would spin the tuning knob while sending cw..  sometimes the  threads on
this reflector get a bit bizarre.. I'm hanging on to the O 1 , for a  while at
least.. and see what happens, used in conjunction with th 87 A it is  almost
transparent.  makes ssb rag chew a pleasant experience

73 and good DX.. tom N6AJR..

In a message dated 1/26/2006 5:08:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,