Re: [TenTec] Orion II tuning questions

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II tuning questions
From: "Henry Pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:15:34 -0700
Grant -I think it is interesting also - but I am tired of the smart alec
lectures from the reflector - so from now on all my comments will be to
individuals or to TenTec directly rather than on the reflector.  Thanks for
the reasoned comment.

 By the way the non - changing freq with key down was found on a dead 10
meter band whne I wanted to do a quick sweep of the swr on my KT34 to make
sure somethimg had not changed . Lo and Behold - the SWR just sat there as I
incremented in what I thought were 100 khz steps  Hi Hi .

Rgds- Hank K7HP