Re: [TenTec] LDG tuner install/first impressions

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] LDG tuner install/first impressions
From: John Nason <jmnason@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:30:57 -0800 (PST)
The internal tuner is fast and just too convenient to
use.  At first I was disappointed that it does not
have memories but at this point is seems irrelevant
and based on comments I have read possibly better.

I have a Butternut vertical tuned to CW on 80 meters
and it tunes the entire 80/75 meter band for me.
Pretty good for an antenna that has about 50 Khz of
less than 2:1 SWR bandwidth on 80/75m.

73,
John NA9U