Re: [TenTec] Orion I V2 beta

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion I V2 beta
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:34:47 -0600
Also, it appears the Monitor problem that was fixed in Orion II ver 2.030
is still in the Orion 2.054 version of the code.  At least, I can
consistently cause the RTTY monitor audio to get extremely loud by just
toggling the SubRX gain control on/off.  Toggling the Monitor button will
return it to its correct volume, but it's difficult to use this way.
Problem report sent to ditsnbits, but if you see a problem, be sure to
report it.

        73, Duane