[TenTec] O2_CW_SEND1_PROBLEM

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] O2_CW_SEND1_PROBLEM
From: "George K" <w2yj@highstream.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 08:54:09 -0500
I do a lot of contesting and DX'ing and what I have experienced with my new
O2 and not with my O1 is that I have my call stored in "SEND1". Every once
in a while when I press send1 to send my call it seems to miss the first few
characters of my call and I must scramble to send it by hand.
I upgraded the firmware to 2.030 and it still happens.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Also, I noticed a small white dot just to the right of the STEP number
toward the right hand side of the digit. It may be a small thing but does
anyone else notice it? It takes a while when the sweep is on to appear. Turn
the rig off and back on and it's gone only to appear a while later. Look
closely at  the far right of the digit. It doesn't seem to pop up when the
sweep is off.
I noticed the same thing on the display O2 at Orlando and mentioned it.
George