Re: [TenTec] O2_CW_SEND1_PROBLEM

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O2_CW_SEND1_PROBLEM
From: John Nason / NA9U <na9u@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 05:05:19 -0800 (PST)
Lin,

Yes the local ham (George K9WWT) and I are trying to
duplicate the problem as well.  Then we can tell TT
how to replicate and hopefully get it addressed.

I have had it happen with notch settings, the
AutoNotch AN and with the BinRX settings.  But have
not been able to consistently repicate it either.

Thanks and 73,
John