Re: [TenTec] QST AD

To: Ron Castro <ronc@sonic.net>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] QST AD
From: John Nason <jmnason@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 17:27:32 -0800 (PST)
I think the review is one piece of information.  The
test data is another and the expanded review is the
best if there is one for a rig.  The testing is
standard and you can't gloss over that.  Some
marketing guy probably reads the text part of the
article to sure there is no offense but the ARRL Labs
measurements are all telling.

73,
John NA9U