Re: [TenTec] tuner battle?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] tuner battle?
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:12:10 -0600
Yes, and if you dumped the T match network and replaced it with an L network
tuner you would find that the matching is much easier and always accurate.
The L network will only match at one combination of L and C values.  The T
networks are known to appear to match at several combinations of L and C
values, however only one combination is most efficient.  It requires a
network analyzer to figure out which one is correct.

73
Bob, K4TAX