Re: [TenTec] MY_ORION&O2_RF_IN_MIC-PROBLEM_SOLVED!!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] MY_ORION&O2_RF_IN_MIC-PROBLEM_SOLVED!!
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:32:28 EST

In a message dated 3/2/2006 4:14:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
wb5hak@duracom.net writes:

George,
If your problem isn't solved, my "simple mind" may see a  simpler solution.
I would wire a stereo plug on the mono phones as it  shows in the manual and
eliminate the extra box and cord.  My RF  problems usually occur when I try
to complicate my setup.
73,
Don,  WB5HAK

can you set the orion left both. right both and turn Binary rx off and get
same signal in both ears on the stereo set..