Re: [TenTec] MY_ORION&O2_RF_IN_MIC-PROBLEM_SOLVED!!

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] MY_ORION&O2_RF_IN_MIC-PROBLEM_SOLVED!!
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:38:09 -0800
This can still cause high RF in the shack if there is much SWR, radiation
from a tuner or linear, signal induced on the feedline, radiation from long
or resonant ground lines or re-radiation from nearby objects.  In earlier
days of ham radio, many of us can remember getting our lips burned from RF
on the microphones!

Ron Castro
Chief Technical Officer
Results Radio, LLC