Re: [TenTec] OII TX Audio experiment/findings

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OII TX Audio experiment/findings
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:05:35 -0600
> OK, now let me understand this.... the tool I am supposed to
> use to set all this up may be screwed up too?

I haven't taken a listen since the last update, but that's the way it seemed
to me.  The signal on the 2nd receiver was clean, even though I was hearing
some artifacts of some sort in the monitor.

Barring avalability of a second receiver, OTA checks ought to confirm if the
grunge you're hearing on the monitor is getting to the antenna.

Grant/NQ5T