Re: [TenTec] 400 Hz CW (was: INRAD audio mod helps Omni 6 Low PitchCW!)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 400 Hz CW (was: INRAD audio mod helps Omni 6 Low PitchCW!)
From: "Chuck Guenther" <ni0c@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 04:14:16 -0600
Ron wb1hga wrote: Hi Keith,
What "great information" are you refering to??

I thought we old farts lose hearing in higher range, not lower. Like
me, not hearing highs is great-you don't have to listen to the wife
as much anymore.(smile)

Ron wb1hga

I was kind of surprised to see my original topic (which concerned improvements
to the Omni 6) turned into a discussion of hearing loss.  Like Ron, I thought
aging generally resulted mostly in high frequency loss.  And Keith, I'm an OT
also-- age 61, first licensed in 1959.

73,
Chuck  NI0C