Re: [TenTec] Orion & OII, V2

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion & OII, V2
From: Kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:06:18 EST
Oh, I'm  sure they are still doing lots of work on V2.
With the Orion series being a SDR (more or less) I have always expected it to
be a work in progress for a long time.

Gosh, in the meantime, I wish I could figure out how to get V1.xxx into my
OII. Hi Hi.

Really good news is that for me anyway, the V2 code is real stable. I have
not had any issues where I had to cycle the power to fix something!

And the QSK keying loop for the AMP is working FB! A great relief.

73,
Lee, KC9CDT