Re: [TenTec] Reflector is getting effective at killing sales

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Reflector is getting effective at killing sales
From: Sinisa Hristov <shristov@ptt.yu>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:20:38 -0400
John Nason / NA9U wrote:

> The "I hate the Orion" crowd will be happy.  This will
> not serve the rest of us very well over the long term.

On the contrary, the "I hate the Orion" crowd will sell
their Orions at much reduced prices, so the rest of us
will benefit by buying them out quickly.

And if someone from the rest of us happens to feel guilty,
he could offer to pay more than what's being asked for.
As simple as that.

73,

Sinisa  YT1NT, VE3EA

--