Re: [TenTec] Alignment tools for Omni 6 Plus

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Alignment tools for Omni 6 Plus
From: "Dave Edwards" <kd2e@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:57:07 -0400
Unless it actually has a failure (something broke)
I would strongly reccomend leaving it alone.
There is a reason  for the cliche "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"
If it was an old tube rig built in 1946, then perhaps it may need some
touching up.
But an Omni 6 plus..built in 1999 or so ..should be the same as new...unless
someone already mucked with it.

....Dave