Re: [TenTec] V2.055 bug /watch out on 60 meters!

To: k4qo@earthlink.net,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] V2.055 bug /watch out on 60 meters!
From: Lin Davis <linbdavis@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:13:32 -0400
Hi Randy,

I notice here that when you changed TX from VFO A to B, you assumed the TX mode
would become the same as the SUB RX mode because it was assigned to VFO B too.
My first thought is of course it should. But should it? With a normal split
situation, I'd think you'd want it to be the same as MAIN RX. Tricky. TX mode
is
set indirectly, and not always as expected.

73,
Lin
WB1AIW