Re: [TenTec] Orion II on order, filter questions

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II on order, filter questions
From: "jack" <jfriend31@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:10:49 -0600
i agree! except in rare cases working CW with the standard 1k filter in
place is more than sufficient. i like the sound of the passband too with
that filter as i have a residually high noise level due to power line noise
in my backyard.

yes, i have a first name "friendship" with the Pacific Power noise/leakage
sniffer.

jack ak7o
salt lake city