Re: [TenTec] Sweep on Orion II

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sweep on Orion II
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 12:05:52 -0400
If you are listening to a 3khz wide SSB signal at 14.150 mhz, the center of
the signal will be at 14.15015.  This is true because we hams use the
suppressed carrier frequency as the frequency for the signal.  Since the
suppressed carrier is at 14.150, the center of the USB signal will be 1500
hertz higher.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain