Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio & 6 Meters

To: 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment' <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio & 6 Meters
From: Gary Dixon K4MQG <gdixon@fmtc.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:22:19 -0400
Sure would be nice if Ten-Tec could incorporate 6 Meters into one of their
amps. Foreign manufacturers like Icom and Tokyo HI-Power are selling amps in
the USA that work 160-6 Meters. It's most likely a FCC Type Acceptance
issue, but if foreign manufacturers can do it why can't Ten-Tec. Hopefully
it's one of the new things Scott is speaking about. I think it would be a
great selling feature for Ten-Tec.
     73s, Gary, K4MQG