Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:21:50 -0400
Ron:

We're aware of the concerns about firmware.  We discuss these items
often - it was the first topic of conversation when I came in to work
this morning.   The only specific comment I'd make now on the 4 items
below is that #4 is the design of the Orion and Orion II - the receivers
are not phase-locked together.  There is no firmware change available to
alter this.

Rob Sherwood has been talking back and forth with us often about the
direction of the Orion and we provided some alternate beta firmware for
him to use per his suggestions.

Scott Robbins
W4PA