[TenTec] Omni VII Excitement

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VII Excitement
From: "Gary McClellan" <cwdxer@myway.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 22:19:19 -0400 (EDT)
Gee, I had a original Orion, so many bugs I sent it back  :-(
Now I have a OMNI 6+ fully filtered + "roofing filter" and after
using this rig compared to my Icom 746Pro (which I prefer to the
Omni for SSB - I am a CW guy, tho) I can't imagine why I would ever
need anything better? HI  The DSP really works and I don't need a
realtime "bandscope".. I prefer to tune for the DX!

So, I hope a lot of 6+ show up "cheep"  - I'll sure be looking
for another one (later model, SMT)

73, Gary K7ZD

Gary, K7ZD