Re: [TenTec] "End of an Era"

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] "End of an Era"
From: Charles Greene <crgreene@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:59:56 -0400
Tod,

That's just the point.  When the OS changes, the developer just
changes the software to match.  Its nearly a trivial task.  The only
real limitation is the hardware, and as this is the first one, it is
bound to have more hardware limitations than the second, etc.  There
are few software limitations.  To wit, there is software for Linux.

Chas W1CG