Re: [TenTec] ORION died

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION died
From: Lee A Crocker <lee_crocker@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 07:59:25 -0800 (PST)
I could just be the display that "died".  I had a
similiar experience with my Orion which eventually
went back to the factory for the upgrades.

One thing you can try, there is a little pot which is
accessible through a hole in the front panel from the
top.  It sets the gross contrast of the LCD.  You
might try adjusting that.  If nothing else you should
then be able to see what you are doing.

73  W9OY