Re: [TenTec] Code and everything else

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Code and everything else
From: "n4dsp" <n4dsp@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:35:45 -0500
I want to bring attention to an article in January 2007 QST on page 83. With
all the whining about CW this is an excellent article to read. I have
personally known Fabian, DJ1YFK, for the past year. Fab is an 18 year old
College Student. His mother is an accomplished violinist and his father is
an archeologist. Fabian is attending college for Electrical Engineering. All
this time he practices receiving CW using the RufzXP CW Trainer. Fabian can
receive 200WPM and like I said
he is only 18 years old.  Today I spoke with Fab and asked him what the
secret is and  he said "there is not really a concept, except than training,
training and even more training."
So there it is. No whining, no complaining, just digging down deep and
bringing it out and working at it. There is nothing more I can say. Fabian's
actions and words say it all.

73
john-n4dsp